Last year, Indiana Oil and Gas Association (INOGA) gave $18,000 in scholarship monies to Indiana High School and College Students. This year's application deadline is April 1!
The requirements for the scholarship(s) are:
- Be a resident of Indiana and attending any accredited college; or be a non-Indiana resident attending an Indiana accredited college.
- Be a graduating high school senior; or a HS Transcript showing completion through home schooling; or currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program
- Be attending college in the coming fall.
- Plan to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing a bachelor's degree, with preference given for Earth Sciences, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Geology majors.
- Have a financial need determined by the scholarship committee.
- Submit a short essay which describes the applicant’s interest in the oil and gas industry and which career path the applicant is planning to pursue
Learn more about the scholarship history and 2022's recipients here.
Download the application form here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-838-8135.